Sunday 10 April 2011

Mental Images

I wanted to get across the mental images i had in my head so heres some pictures of what i have in mind when listening to the piece of music



 An environment where the landscape is hot, dry and dusty. Like a desert plain full of dry shrubs and cacti.




I can imagine the landscape to filled with the orangey red glow of the sun




 I can see a town within this environment, sort of like a ranch, old style like from the westerns set in the 1800's


Within these towns i imagine a bar where people gather but also have bar fights as well.


 Most citizens would be cowboys, with the attire such as a hat, jeans and boots, typical cowboy fashion

 Having a rough dirty look to them


And of course cowboy are synonymous with guns




This in the end makes me think of cowboys having a standoff within this hot western desert like environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment